Hillside News and Annoucements
- Spiritual Growth Electives will begin January 14 with the introduction of two services. A complete list of classes is available in the Lobby. Signup in the Lobby or online.
- All women are welcome to join us for Precept, a weekly inductive Bible study through Colossians and Philemon starting Wednesday, January 3 from 9-11:30am in Room 220. Workbooks will be available on the first day. For more information and to sign up, contact Anne Smith.
- The following people will be welcomed as New Members to Hillside Church on Sunday, January 28: Drew Bevans, Jeanmarie Duba, Ronald Duba, Alicia Dominguez Llanas, Shinar Llanas, Nancy Olson, Larissa Shoultz, and West Shoultz.
- If you are suffering the loss of a loved one, GriefShare ministry offers encouragement and practical principles to help you through the grieving process. Join us Thursdays at 7pm beginning February 1 in Room 220. Learn more in the Lobby or contact David and Pam Belgum.
- Hillside will be hosting a Valentine's Banquet on Saturday, February 10 at 5:30pm. Tickets are $25 per couple. Sign up in the Lobby.
- Join us for Financial Peace, a nine-week course beginning Sunday, March 4 at 5pm in the Fellowship Hall. For more information, contact Gary Johnson.