- Fall Fest will be October 21 from 4pm-7pm. Contact to volunteer.
- Set Design Team needs volunteers! Contact if you are interested in helping to design and build the sanctuary sets.
- Precept Inductive Bible Study: This year's series is Covenant: Learn about the remarkable ways the old convened points other promises of the new covenant. All women are welcome. Contact Anne Smith to sign up. Learn more.
- Women's Bible Study: We will be exploring Hebrews. Join us Thursday mornings at 9:30am starting September 14 or Mondays at 7pm beginning September 18. Children's Ministry is provided for infants to five-year-olds. Contact Susan Burlini for the morning study or Karen Glovka for the evening study.
- Hillside is forming Co-ed Volleyball teams to play in a church league Sunday nights, September 10 to November 19 between 6pm and 10pm. Contact Laurel Villar.
- Farm Drive Homework Club is short on homework assistance for elementary students (Mon. and Wed. from 3pm-5pm) and middle and high school students (Tues. and Thurs. from 3:30pm-5pm). Saturday morning Bible club needs a few volunteers to help with serving breakfast, teaching, and playing with the kids from 10am-12pm. Contact Patty Havens to volunteer.
- GriefShare is a support group that meets weekly to provide a warm, caring environment on your journey through grief. Our group will meet on Thursdays from 7pm-8:30pm in Room 220 beginning September 28. For more information, contact Pam and David Belgum.
- Worship Ministry is looking for people to serve on our Worship and Technical Teams. If you love the Lord and are skilled as an instrumentalist or vocalist, or if you have an interest in working with sound, computer, or lighting team, contact Pastor Paul for more information.